THE BETHEL RESORT, ISOMU.
The resort was established in January 2007 to cater for the retreat need of christians who desire a conducive place to seek the face of God without distractions. Since then, it has been used by different churches, denominations and ministries with outstanding testimonies.
The resort is sited on eight hectares of well drained land, serviced by two streams.
To mark the tenth anniversary of the resort in January 2017, an interdenominational management team was put in place with the following objectives;
- Pray for the continued spiritual relevance of the resort.
- Establish policies that will guide the use of the resort.
- Maintain the facilities on ground.
- Carry out renovations and extension works.
- Approve programs and uses to which the resort may be put.
- Pay workers salaries.
- Determine how to raise funds to carry out the objectives.
The management team makes use of donations and contributions of Bethel Partners to fund the resort.
Usage / Enquiries.
If you desire to use the resort, you may make use of the following phone numbers.
Pastor Akinyemi- Redeemed Christian Church Of God. (Chairman)
Pastor Olorunpomi- Christ Apostolic Church
Sister Sewoniku- Abiding Grace Chapel. (Secretary)
Sister Moibi- Christian Faith Mission. (Treasurer)
Brother Foluso Oduwole-Anglican Church
Pastor Monday Onyejemili- Abiding Grace Chapel.
Bro. Adewale Odunsi- Abiding Grace Chapel
Vicar of St. John’s Anglican Church Isomu.
Vicar of the Baptist Church Isomu.
BE A BETHEL PARTNER.
Bethel Partners are those who believe in the vision of Bethel Resort and have decided to be committed to the development and continued spiritual relevance of the Resort.
- You must be a born again Christian.
- Must be a worker or a committed member of your church.
- Pray for the continued spiritual relevance of the Resort.
- Contribute a minimum of N1,000 (one thousand Naira) of monthly towards the development of the Resort.
- Prayers of every user of the Resort.
- Make use of the Resort free of charge.
- Get a free copy of every publication of Abiding Grace Publications.
For details on how to become a Bethel Partner, call +234 8034714015